Monday, June 3, 2013

I am actually going to do it this time.

So I figured that since I read 100000000000 fashion blogs every day, I wanted to start a daily log of my life.  Two good things from this-- I get used to posting every day for when I reach my goal and actually start my own fashion blog, and maybe it will help motivate me to get healthy for REAL this time.

I always get really excited to start new diet/lifestyle trends, but I lose interest so fast.  I've gone through juice cleanses, carb detoxes, fasts, you name it.  I'm over losing weight fast, and I'm at a point in my life where I just want to get healthy and glow through the rewards.  This is going to be a very, very update on my healthy life makeover.

I'm not cutting out the foods I love, just eating them in moderation.  And exercise-- I am a yogi but sometimes that isn't enough to get you to stay in shape.  Anyways, here goes nothing.

BEFORE:  146lbs

Today I had a cup of green juice from the batch I juiced a few days ago and an cinammon oatmeal smoothie.  & I am going to yoga at 6, or 7:30.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment